Are you ready to drastically enhance your smile and give yourself the smile makeover you’ve always wanted? Did you wish you can drastically improve the look of your smile even though you are getting up there in years? In addition to advanced restorations from your dentist, fortunately, there are numerous things you can do to improve your smile. Ask yourself the following questions to determine if there are any habits you can improve upon:
– Have you routinely searched for new ways to upgrade your oral health, including implementing easier-to-operate cleaning tools such as electric toothbrushes or water flossers?
– Do you make sure to always use non abrasive products on your teeth, including brushes with soft bristles and non-abrasive toothpaste?
– If you have dentures, are you making sure to clean them every single day by soaking them in a denture-cleaning solution?
– Have you been involved in any bad habits that can drastically damage your smile, including smoking or chewing tobacco?
– Do you routinely visit your dentist for examinations, oral cancer screenings, and professional cleanings?
– Are you flossing every single day for 2-3 minutes per session as well as brushing your teeth at least twice daily?
– Have you focused on a healthy diet that is free of the sticky sweets and hard candies that can chip or crack your teeth?
If you would like more information about aging dentistry or would like to schedule an appointment with Taylor'd Smiles, you can call us at 704-662-9111. Dr. Laura Olsen Taylor and our entire team here at our dentist office in Mooresville, North Carolina, look forward to seeing you!