Have you ever heard of dental crowns? Dental crowns are procedures designed to enhance the look of your smile while adding protection for decades of safety. Dental crowns work by placing a cap over the top of a potentially broken or damaged tooth, or to protect and conceal the tooth on all sides against any damage that can occur above the gum line. Dental crowns are extremely durable and are helpful in the following situations:
– Have you heard that if you are looking to bind together bits of broken teeth or have weak or fragile teeth, a dental crown can be used?
– Do you know that dental crowns are highly effective for teeth that are in need of fillings, but not enough tooth remains to adequately hold the filling?
– Are you aware that if you are looking for a service to protect a dental bridge, a root canal, or a dental implant, dental crowns can hold them in place?
– Have you heard that if you have any issues regarding lack of treatment options due to teeth that are severely damaged beyond traditional repair, dental crowns may still be able to save the teeth?
– Do you know that dental crowns are highly effective for children who are at an increased risk for tooth decay?
– Are you aware that dental crowns are extremely durable and can often be used to extend the life of a tooth for many years, up to a lifetime of support?
– Have you heard that dental crowns are highly effective for teeth that need alterations with their size, color, and shape?
If you would like an oral exam for a dental crown treatment with Dr. Laura Olsen Taylor and the rest of our team here at Taylor'd Smiles, please set an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in Mooresville, North Carolina. We can be reached at 704-662-9111.